- Headphones made by Audio-Technica, the trusted name in headphones.
- The headphone amp uses a new reactor circuit that’s based on the Valve Reactor technology featured in VOX amps, delivering incredibly dynamic amp sounds.
- Totally analogue design that faithfully simulates the circuit response of the original amp .
- A full complement of effects are is provided: chorus/delay/reverb for the guitar versions.
- 1/4″ connector allows easy connection to any guitar or bass.
- When the power is off, the amPhones can be used as conventional headphones that offering the superb sound quality that you would expect from VOX.
- AUX input jack lets you jam along with your CD/MP3 player.
2 x 40mm Drivers
1 x Guitar (1/4 plug)
1 x Aux Input
output sound pressure
playback frequency range
20 Hz – 20000 Hz
Volume, Gain, Tone, Effect, Standby Switch
AC30, Lead, Twin = Approximately 16 hours (alkaline)
Bass = Approximately 20 hours (alkaline)
dimensions (w x d x h)
195 x 160 x 50 mm | 7.68 x 6.30 x 1.97 inches
230 g | 8.11 oz (without batteries)
1.3 m | 4.26 ft (cable)
2 x AAA Batteries (to test product)
3.5 mm to 6.3 mm Plug Adapter
Specifications and features are subject to change without notice.