he VOX Continental Ver.2.0 has evolved into an even more complete stage keyboard by adding carefully selected new sounds and convenient performance functions including the much-requested split function. Here is a list of the improvements:
For the new sound’s details, refer to the “ VOX Continental Voice Name List (for System v2.0)” (PDF).
– 58 versatile and usable sounds have been added
Enhanced keyboard tone variations such as Soft Grand Piano for ballads and singing, including Small Grand Pianos, Forte Piano (that is based on the original piano from 18-19th-centuries), Harpsichord, Electric Piano tone with effect settings, FM Electric Piano, Pianet, Toy Piano. Also, included due to popular demand are ensemble sounds such as Brass Ensemble, Mellotron, and some enhanced Synth Pads. In addition, Bass sounds such as Acoustic Bass, Electric Bass, and Synth Bass have been added for a split function. There are more timbre variations and the Vox Continental will be reborn for a wider audience.
– The split function has been added
– The damper effect can be enabled or disabled for each sound part
– A scene set function has been added, and the number of scenes has increased from 16 to 64
– The amount of noise that is characteristic of vintage organs can be adjusted
– The tonal character of the PIANO part can be switched using the bending lever
– A FAT32-formatted USB storage device, such as a USB flash drive. 40MB or more free space.
– A computer with a USB port.
How to update
This download contains the PDF files. Please read these files for full update instructions and release notes.