- Headphones made by Audio-Technica, the trusted name in headphones.
- The headphone amp uses a new reactor circuit that’s based on the Valve Reactor technology featured in VOX amps, delivering incredibly dynamic amp sounds.
- Totally analogue design that faithfully simulates the circuit response of the original amp .
- A full complement of effects are is provided: chorus/delay/reverb for the guitar versions.
- 1/4″ connector allows easy connection to any guitar or bass.
- When the power is off, the amPhones can be used as conventional headphones that offering the superb sound quality that you would expect from VOX.
- AUX input jack lets you jam along with your CD/MP3 player.
- Type: Closed-air dynamic headphones
- Driver diameter: 40 mm
- Output sound pressure level: 97 dB
- Playback frequency range: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Maximum input: 1,000 mV
- Impedance: 49 Ohm
- Cable length: 1.3 m
- Output: 1.4 V (Maximum)
- Controls: Dials (Gain, Tone, Volume, Effect), Switch (Standby)
- Input Terminals: *Guitar Input (for “amPhones AC30 / amPhones Lead / amPhones Twin”) *Bass Input (for “amPhones Bass”) *AUX Input
- Power supply: AAA battery x 2
- Battery life: *amPhones AC30, *amPhones Lead, *amPhones Twin Approximately: 7 hours (Manganese) / 16 hours (Alkaline) *amPhones Bass Approximately: 8 hours (Manganese) / 20 hours (Alkaline)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 195x 160 x 50 mm / 7.68″ x 6.30″ x 1.97″
- Weight: 230 g / 8.11 oz. (Not Batteries included)
- Included items: AAA battery x 2 for trying product, plug adapter (3.5mm <-> 6.3 mm)
Specifications and features are subject to change without notice.