The VOX 2ch USB-ASIO Driver allows certain VOX Products to be used as an ASIO compatible USB audio interface. With this driver, you can play and record audio with very low latency with an ASIO compatible application.
– Based on ‘Standard ASIO 2.1’
– 2 Input, 2 Output
– Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz
– Resolution: 24bit (32bit left-justified)
– Asynchronous Isochronous Transfer
– USB Audio Class Specification 1
– Latency has been reduced by optimizing audio data transfer processing.
– The bit width of the audio stream data for the application has been changed to 32 bits.
* The bit width of the audio stream data for the device is 24 bits.
— PC —
Windows 7 SP1 (32/64bit)
Windows 8.1 (32/64bit)
Windows 10 (32/64bit)
* VOX 2ch Audio Driver may not work on some PCs, and it may prevent some applications from working properly.
* We recommend uninstalling the VOX 2ch Audio Driver when using the target VOX product with non-ASIO driver mode or general-purpose ASIO driver.
・How to update
Open ‘VOX2chAudioDriver.exe’ and follow the instructions in the installer.
Please disconnect the target product from your PC while installing it.