amPlug I/O is an easy-to-use USB audio interface that plugs directly into your guitar. Simply connect amPlug I/O to your computer via USB and you can easily start playing and recording with the included JamVOX III software. amPlug I/O is also compatible with your favorite DAW or guitar amp simulator thanks to its ASIO driver support! You can even connect amPlug I/O directly to your iOS device (iPad or iPhone) by using the optional Apple USB Camera Adapter kit! Additionally, the amPlug I/O features a built-in tuner with a highly visible LED display and it can be used as a stand-alone tuner when not being used as an interface. With its unprecedentedly compact size and wide range of applications, amPlug I/O is a must-have for any modern guitarist!
Product DownloadsClick here
amPlug I/O Downloads
Instructions for using USB ASIO Driver with amPlug I/O with Windows
Instructions for using USB ASIO Driver with amPlug I/O
Solution if the VOX 2ch Audio Driver becomes invalid
VOX 2ch Audio Driver for Windows v2.0.0 Release Note
The VOX 2ch USB-ASIO Driver allows certain VOX Products to be used as an ASIO compatible USB audio interface. With this driver, you can play and record audio with very low latency with an ASIO compatible application.
– Based on ‘Standard ASIO 2.1’
– 2 Input, 2 Output
– Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz
– Resolution: 24bit (32bit left-justified)
– Asynchronous Isochronous Transfer
– USB Audio Class Specification 1
– Latency has been reduced by optimizing audio data transfer processing.
– The bit width of the audio stream data for the application has been changed to 32 bits.
* The bit width of the audio stream data for the device is 24 bits.
Windows 7 SP1 (32/64bit)
Windows 8.1 (32/64bit)
Windows 10 (32/64bit)
* VOX 2ch Audio Driver may not work on some PCs, and it may prevent some applications from working properly.
* We recommend uninstalling the VOX 2ch Audio Driver when using the target VOX product with non-ASIO driver mode or general-purpose ASIO driver.
・How to update
Open ‘VOX2chAudioDriver.exe’ and follow the instructions in the installer.
Please disconnect the target product from your PC while installing it.
2 x AAA batteries (alkaline or nickel-metal hydride are supported)
Approximately 8 hours (alkaline)
Dimensions (W x D x H):
86 x 38 x 36 mm / 3.39″ x 1.50″ x 1.42″ (with the plug in the storage position)
40 g / 1.41 oz. (Not including batteries)
2 x AAA batteries, USB cable
Windows 7 or later
Mac OS 10.8 or later
iOS 7 or later
* Apple, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S.
and other countries.
* All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
* Appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Specifications and features are subject to change without notice.