The SILK DRIVE pedal gives you the sound of a legendary boutique amp. It covers the range from warm cleans to bluesy overdriven tones, and perfectly expresses the subtle nuances of your picking. Within the VALVENERGY series, this unit is particularly notable for tube compression that is distinctive of a vacuum tube amp.
- Equipped with Nutube, providing vacuum tube sound and response
- Buffered bypass reduces noise when the effect is turned off
- Connection mode can be switched according to your use
- Channel switch function allows operation similar to a multi-channel amp when multiple VALVENERGY series units are connected
- The OLED display provides a visual indication of the sound
Equipped with Nutube for vacuum tube sound and response
Analog circuit design with ample headroom
Three connection modes that you can switch according to your situation
Equipped with a channel switching function
The OLED display provides visual confirmation of the sound
INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, DC9V jack, LINK jack
GAIN knob, VOLUME knob, TREBLE knob, MIDDLE knob, BASS knob, BRIGHT switch, MODE switch
1 x 9V alkaline battery or 9V center negative AC adaptor
*: The use of an AC adaptor is recommended as the unit’s power consumption is relatively high. Should you prefer to use batteries, please use the alkaline type.
Approx. 2 hours (When using the alkaline battery. This figure will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
72 mm x 120 mm x 55 mm/2.83″ x 4.72″ x 2.17″ (Including the knob and foot rubber)
350 g/12.35 oz. (Including the battery)
1 x 9V battery for checking operation
Accessories (sold separately)
Specifications and features are subject to change without notice.